General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Lake Global Reach Inc. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Lake Global Reach Inc. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Lake Global Reach Inc. legitimate interests
- Lake Global Reach Inc. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Although the primary goal of these principles is to include the harmonization of data protection laws, it was still a directive. It led to a path for a more significant piece of legislation known as GDPR which became an enforceable law in all the member state. Also, the newly updated General Data Protection Regulation includes various provisions to strengthen the rights of data subjects. Besides, it adds harsher penalties for the violation of the law. Apart from that, one should note that this law is not applicable to legal entities and also a deceased person.